Fast and accurate body compositions analysis.
- Body weight (excluding clothes’ weight)
And on the basis of your height, gender, age and body type (athletic or standard )
- Fat mass (total weight off at mass in kg)
- Muscle mass (bone-free lean tissue mass in kg)
- Bone mass (bone mineral amount included in the bones in kg)
- Body fat (amount of body fat as a proprtion of body weight in %)
- Total body water (amount of water retained in the body in %)
- Fat free mass (bones, muscles, tissue water and other fat free mass in kg)
- Visceral fat rating ( estimate of fat around vital organs surrounding the belly and trunck)
- BMR (basal metabolic rate- total energy expended by the body at rest to maintain its vital functions)
- BMI ( Basal Metabolic Index calculated with weight in kg / height in m2)
The objective of detailed mesurements lies in the fact that a simple BMI or body weight can be misleading. Also it allows to keep track precisely on the extent of the progress made during our time together.